North Hobart Veterinary Hospital recognises that cats are different!
And as such we are committed to providing a hospital that caters to the specific needs of cats whilst providing all the services you expect from a top class veterinary hospital.
We have a team of specifically trained feline veterinarians and nursing staff who form the “feline advocate group” at North Hobart Veterinay Hospital:
- Dr Roshan Fantini has a membership in feline medicine
- Dr Rebecca Francis has a membership in feline medicine
- The following nurses have extra training in feline patients:
- Kendall Healy – Certificate II in animal studies
- Helen Heazlewood – currently studying Certificate IV in veterinary nursing
We are also have our Gold Certification from the International Society of Feline Medicine – the only Tasmanian veterinary hospital to have achieved this.
We ensure your cat is comfortable visiting us by having:
- Cat only waiting area
- Cat only consultation room
- Cat only hospital ward
The Cat Friendly Practice Program (CFP) – Gold status
Find out more about CFP at catfriendlypractice.catvets.com