Fibre Rich Fescue is sourced from the Riverina region of NSW. It is freshly cut to ensure a rich aroma and unbeatable taste. Being naturally low in protein and high in fibre, Fescue hay replicates the type of food Rabbits eat naturally. The high levels of fibre maintain healthy rabbit teeth and contribute to overall digestive wellbeing.
• Supports Australian farmers
• Stimulates the digestive system of rabbits
• Aromatic and fresh
• Low calcium, low protein and high fibre
• Maintains dental health and normal wear of teeth
• Clean, convenient and compact
• Bale weight 600-800g